Sunshine Coast Hinterland Country Drive
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: QLD
Discover the awe-inspiring natural highlights of the Sunshine Coast’s hinterland in one day on this relaxing, no-hurry, no-hassle drive where you can soak up stunning views of the Glass House Mountains, view waterfalls and wander through giant 150 year old fig trees, fuelled up with coffee, pastries and a delicious lunch in a 1939 art deco country pub.
A stress-free, delightful drive through the very best of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland welcomes you to the sparkling Gardener Falls and not one, but two, spectacular viewpoints showing you the sweeping hinterland landscapes of the Glass House Mountains.
Enjoy a civilized artisan morning coffee and pastries in the quaint rural town of Maleny before discovering the sights and sounds of the giant 150 year old fig trees at Imbil State Forest. Lunchtime calls you to Kenilworth, a tiny town in the heart of the Mary Valley for a delicious lunch in a 1939 art deco country pub, and round off your relaxing day with free time at local cheesemaker Kenilworth Dairies.
- Soak up the beauty of nature with stunning views of the majestic Glass House Mountains from two awesome lookout points
- Marvel at picturesque waterfalls.
- Keep up your energy with a cheeky morning coffee including a selection of petite cakes (3) per serve and later, enjoy a delicious country pub lunch.
- Feed your senses with a wander among 150-year-old Moreton Bay fig trees
- Enjoy free time at the Sunshine Coast’s favourite cheese factory in Kenilworth
- Stunning Views of the Glass House Mountains
- Morning coffee with complimentary petite cakes
- Delicious country pub lunch
- Free time to explore 150-year-old Moreton Bay fig trees
- Visit Sunshine Coast’s favourite cheese factory in Kenilworth
- Door-to-Door Pick-up and all transportation