Whisky, Wine and Beer Tour
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mooloolaba
What to expect
Like beer? Like wine? Like whisky? Can’t decide what you’d like to taste?
You don’t need to because our Wine, Beer & Whisky Trail has everything. And because we do all the planning, booking and driving, all you have to do is turn up and enjoy the experience!
You can mix it up in comfort and style as we pick you up from your chosen pick-up point in our COVID-safe air-conditioned minibus. We’ll drive you in luxury through the beautiful foothills of the spectacular Blackall Range to our first stop, the iconic Clouds Vineyard, which showcases a range of handcrafted wines and beers in its barrel-shaped Tasting Hall.
After a refreshing sip (or two) it’s time to jump back in the minibus for the scenic route towards Maleny and your second stop, the awesomely Germanic King Ludwig’s Restaurant & Bar. Sit down to an amazingly authentic award-winning German lunch and a choice of tasty Teutonic beers as you gaze at the spectacular views of the Glasshouse Mountains.
As an alternative lunch venue, Brouhaha Brewery shares its love for quality food and beer with the people. Their core range of beers has been carefully crafted and designed to tempt beer drinkers to start a journey with craft brewing and to encourage people to drink better beer. Their seasonal menu is designed with minimal intervention to allow for the fresh Sunshine Coast produce to shine.
After lunch, head back to the 1950s at Rick’s Garage, a vibrant retro diner with a specialist whisky bar and heaps of laid-back atmosphere. When you’ve had time to discover your rockabilly roots, we’ll drive you on to your final stop.
The last stop of the day is at an awesome local Sunshine Coast Craft Beer brewery to taste fresh, locally brewed beer! After you’ve totally chilled out, it’s time to head back to your chosen drop-off point. We’ll wake you when we get there!
- Cellar door flight of wine at Clouds the Barrel
- German Bavarian Lunch Inc. Schnapps & Pretzel or Lunch at Brouhaha Brewery
- Travel back to the 50s with a visit & taste of whisky in the up-tempo Rick’s Garage Whisky Bar
- Enjoy a beer tasting paddle at a local Sunshine Coast Brewery
- Flight of Wine or Beer @ Clouds the Barrel
- Authentic German lunch at King Ludwig’s Restaurant & Bar or Lunch @ Brouhaha Brewery
- Two Schnapps & Pretzel served hot with butter @ King Ludwigs
- One standard drink @ Ricks Garage Whisky Bar, Palmwoods
- Beer tasting paddle (10 Toes, Heads of Noosa, Your Mates or Brouhaha - Choice of brewery depends on drop-off location)
- Comfortable air-conditioned minibus with Bluetooth connectivity for your choice of music